Kidlington Forum Table Tennis Club is currently running coaching sessions for both juniors and seniors.
Tony West (a full time professional coach) is running the current sessions on Tuesdays, supported by our club coach Clive Westbury.
The coaching arrangements are as follows:
- The two sessions being 7.00pm to 8.20pm and 8.30pm to 10.00pm
- Session 1 is for junior members (max 12).
- Session 2 is for senior players of all abilities looking to improve their game (max 10).
- The cost is £25 per person for the six weeks of coaching, payable in advance, which equates to £5 per session
- Tony is happy to provide 1-1 coaching from 6.00pm - 7.00pm for anybody interested. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
The next run of coaching sessions in 2022 is as follows:
- Tuesday 7th June - Tuesday 19th July 2022 - group coaching sessions for seven weeks (12 juniors and 10 seniors)
If you are interested, please fill out the registration form and send online payment to the bank account detailed in the club email from Karl Bushell.
— Karl Bushell
- 1 to 1 Specialist
- Sky Sports commentator
- Reached the last 16 in WCPP
- Junior International
- Vets British League Premier Division winner
- Senior British League Division 1 winner